just finished updating the post dated 27 february 2005. u guys just read it again lah..
Yesterday is another day passed. I know RSP held another graduation event for kids. it started in the morning whre I opened the training room to see Ruzaini and Sabira. the event started with a few hiccups, but it went well. I was in charge of the registration. unfortunately I didn't show up for the introduction of the group members.
after the event I went to meet Hajjar, just to catch up with the old times. we went to East Coast, and after buying some food, we headed to the rock jetty. from there, I told her what was going on with my life, my guy, and my friends and especially about the 26 February 2005 event.
Then she told me what's going on with her life. I shall not go into detail over here, but all i can say that a lot of things happened to her, and as a result, she became very sick.
I just patted her on the back and the head, saying nuthing. tear rolled down her eyes, and I also cried. I cried for her, and I let out all the frustrations and the sadness and my fear in me.
the sound of waves crashing against the rock jetty was balm to our souls. a little. but I gotta admit that we needed each other's company, and no matter what, we will always meet up and our friendship will still be the same.
thanks hajjar.
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment